Definition of Personal Information
The term “Personal Information” shall mean information about an individual which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information. This shall include such information that makes it possible to reference or cross check against other information and thereby enable the identification of a specific individual.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect our customers’ personal information when they contact us through our website form, by telephone or by other means. We shall collect such information in a lawful and fair manner and define the purposes of its use in advance.
We may collect the following personal information:
- Email address
- Information that can be used in combination with the above information and thereby used to identify that specific individual.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information that comes into our possession will be used for the following purpose.
- To use as a reference when replying to inquiries
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
We do not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining our customers’ consent in advance unless otherwise stated in the following cases:
- When based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary for cooperating with a national government, a local government, or an individual or a business entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When personal information is jointly used by affiliated companies of our operating company
Measures to Control Security of Personal Information
We have appointed a personal information protection manager to implement proper management of personal information obtained from customers to prevent release of such information.
If users wish to disable Cookies, this can be done by changing the browser settings.
* A “Cookie” is information that is sent from a server computer to a customer’s browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
This site uses Google Analytics, which is a service of Google Inc., to help us understand and analyze the state of utilization of this website in order to provide customers with more appropriate services which more closely meet their interests and needs and to improve customers’ convenience and to analyze and enhance our website usage.
Google Analytics analyzes your visit history on this site based on Cookies.
This data, collected anonymously by Google Analytics, does not contain any personal information that identifies a particular individual.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
By using this site, users are regarded as having granted permission for the data processing carried out by Google, Inc. and the site administrator through the methods and for the purposes mentioned above.
It is possible to reject a “Cookie” by browser operation on the user side. The website visitor can prevent Google from collecting information via cookies by checking your browser settings or downloading and installing the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” from the below.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Amendment and Deletion of Personal Information
If the customer wishes to amend or delete the information we have received, please contact us using the details below.
Address: 6965 Noikura, Ariake-cho, Shibushi City, Kagoshima Prefecture 899-7402
Department in charge: Human Resources & General Affairs Division
Email address: email@example.com
Whenever change to the policies described herein occurs, such as the collection, scope, or purpose of use of customers’ personal information, we will post those changes on our website and inform you of the latest information.